Friday 17 February 2012

Drugs and Celebs

I have to say when I heard Whitney Houston had passed away, I was a little.......well I wouldn't say upset was the right word maybe disappointed! I don't understand people in general but especially celebrities who take drugs, I honestly don't. What makes people think that they are going to be the one person or the one celebrity that won't get addicted to these addictive drugs. And more to the point what sort of people would encourage or introduce celebrities to the world of drugs and narcotics. I find it upsetting that celebrities with all their fame an fortune still feel the need to take drugs to have fun, be creative or feel something or indeed feel human. It wasn't lying when the song 'The Drugs Don't Work"was released" 


Celebrities whether they like it or not are role models and not only that but the most recent celebrity deaths i.e Whitney and Michael Jackson were parents. Is it not enough to have children to make you enjoy your life. Not only has drugs taken away iconic musicians like Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson but it's taken away parents from children, children from parents. And for what!


No comments:

Post a Comment